The Enstyla Win Win Win Competition - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition Terms and Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Enstyla collects your personal information (including your email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Enstyla website General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed here.
3. The Promoter is www.enstyla.com (Promoter).
4. This competition is open to all residents worldwide over the age of 18 years. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 12:01am (AEST) on Tuesday 27th August 2019 and concludes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 1st September 2019 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win the $100USD voucher to spend at www.enstyla.com simply complete the Facebook instructions of:
- Like the Enstyla Facebook page
- Share our Facebook post of the competition with a friend or on your own page
- Enter your email to subscribe to Enstyla at enstyla.com
Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
The winning entry for the Prize will be drawn at random at the offices of Englander Davis located at L5 45 Brisbane Road Mooloolaba, Australia at 1pm (AEST) on Monday 2nd September 2019.
The winners will be notified via email by 5pm (AEST) on Monday 2nd September 2019. www.enstyla.com reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
If the email address of the winner supplied is incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the Prize is not claimed by 5pm (AEST) on Monday 27th September 2019 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws at 10am (AEST) on Saturday 28th September 2019 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prizes. In this event, no compensation will be given by Enstyla or www.enstyla.com to the original winner.
If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm AEST Monday 28th October 2019 the prize will be forfeited.
The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One Enstyla voucher valued at $100USD to only be used and redeemed at enstyla.com
This prize of $100USD voucher to be used at www.enstyla.com can not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer from Enstyla including but not limited to shipping discounts, sale or sales that Enstyla offers. The $100UDS voucher can only be used on full price items listed on the website.
Enstyla will add the name and email address of each entrant to its customer database for marketing and communications purposes. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from Enstyla. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from Enstyla at any time.
If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
Entries are deemed to have been received by Enstyla when received by Enstyla’s website system, the same name is linked to their FB page to verify the like and also to verify the shared competition post not when submitted by the entrant's computer.
Enstyla is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise corrupted entries, nor is it responsible for any failure to receive entries due to a transmission error or technical failure of any kind. Any such entry will immediately be deemed disqualified by Enstyla.
As a condition of accepting prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by Enstyla including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Prize winners will be required to provide identification when claiming the prize and may be requested to provide proof that they are the authorised account holder of the email address supplied and Facebook account at the time of entering the competition.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Enstyla will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
- theft or fraud;
- the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
- an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of Enstyla;
- any third-party interference;
- any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
- the redemption of gift vouchers; and
- participation in this competition generally.
If Enstyla deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Enstyla, Enstyla may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Enstyla website (www.enstyla.com.au).
Enstyla reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.